- The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Robert S. Cooke Executive Coaching.
- The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
- The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
- The Robert S. Cooke blog, leadership newsletter, social media posts (the “service”).
Information We Collect
This site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include: email address, and name.
- In order for visitors to subscribe to the newsletter we invite users to submit their email address.
- In order for visitors to contact Robert S. Cooke Executive Coaching we invite them to submit their name and email address into a contact form.
The information you provide is used to send a monthly newsletter, and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
We may record information relating to your use of the site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information.
We use this type of information to administer the site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the site.
We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the site may not work properly or at all.
Third Party Links
Other sites accessible through our site via links or otherwise have their own policies in regard to privacy. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure.
While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party.
You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Updating Your Information
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to This Policy
Updated June 2014