Rob is a leadership advisor, strategist, coach and facilitator who works with organizational leaders and leadership teams who are committed to enhancing their impact to achieve great things.
Drawing on a strong background in business and organizational development, he brings an exceptional depth of organization, business and leadership wisdom to facilitate the best decisions and outcomes.
Rob has the ability and courage to support and challenge in a direct but positive manner, with the tenacity to get reality on the table. He supports and enables leaders to:
- Define personal priorities and actions
- Address difficult situations and have difficult conversations
- Get control of their time and capacity
- Enhance personal leadership effectiveness and performance
- Create clarity of organizational direction and priorities
- Successfully transition into new leadership positions
- Enhance organizational accountability and performance
- Improve leadership team effectiveness and performance
- Transform cultures
Rob is known for his ability to effectively move between individual leaders and their teams, ensuring all are aligned and engaged. He has a deep awareness of how organizations operate, how cultures support or hinder change, and how to best achieve transformation. Rob is a Certified Executive Coach (Royal Roads University), has an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) accreditation from the International Coaching Federation and holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration. Rob has been a practicing organizational development consultant for over 30 years.