I’m a leadership advisor, strategist, coach and facilitator who works with organizational leaders and leadership teams that are committed to enhancing their impact to achieve great things.
Drawing on my strong background in business and organizational development, I bring an exceptional depth of organization, business and leadership wisdom to facilitate the best decisions and outcomes.
My ability and courage to support and challenge in a direct but positive manner gets reality on the table. I will support and enable leaders to:
- Define personal priorities and actions
- Address difficult situations and have difficult conversations
- Get control of their time and capacity
- Enhance personal leadership effectiveness and performance
- Create clarity of organizational direction and priorities
- Successfully transition into new leadership positions
- Enhance organizational accountability and performance
- Improve leadership team effectiveness and performance
- Transform cultures
I’m also known for my ability to effectively move between individual leaders and their teams, ensuring all are aligned and engaged. I have a deep awareness of how organizations operate, how cultures support or hinder change, and how to best achieve transformation. My education and credentials include: Certified Executive Coach (Royal Roads University), Associate Certified Coach (ACC) accreditation from the International Coaching Federation, and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration. I have been a practicing organizational development consultant for over 30 years.